Wednesday, August 10, 2011

When is it enough?


How long should a person do the same thing if they are seeing no results?

That's a question that needs to be answered in the mind of many people.

But the real question is not how long you should keep trying or doing, but the real question is, why are you not seeing results? What could you do differently?

Life does not give any handouts. I am sorry to say, but it is crazy to keep doing the same thing and expecting different results. You have to change something. You have to look at yourself and see what you can fix.

And one more thing. As long as a person looks for others to blame for why things are not getting better, they will always find someone or something else to blame. But the real answer comes when you look inside yourself and recognize that it all starts with you!

So when will it be enough of the same old life, the same old problems, the same old crumbs?

When you say enough is enough! When you decide the think about the promises of God and about what you need to change. Then you need to take action in order to see the change manifest. But it all starts inside of you. Change your mind, and you will eventually change your life.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Im just one of your followers:) I'm happy I found your blog. Your posts are so true, very powerful and real eye openers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pastor Damien,this is very true and a eye opiner.If I want my life to change I need to change my action. If I see what I'm doing is bringing no results, why not try something defferent. I learn I can't blame other for my mistake, I'm responsible for my own actions. when I blame other that will not help me change my Life. the change have to come from inside, its always starts with me because no one will do for me, what i need to do. IF I REALLY DON'T SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I WILL NEVER SEE A CHANGE IN MY LIFE.

    ReplyDelete