Friday, January 13, 2012

SNL Tim Tebow meets Jesus Christmas Dec 2011 Saturday Night Live


Watch the video below. It is stupid and upsetting to anyone who thinks like me. But I really just want you to see how far the media is going these day. At the end, please leave your comment and tell me if you feel this is "funny". Since it is comedy.


Honestly, this garbage doesn't even belong on my wall. But I am posting it, just to illustrate how far DOWN, the world has fallen. There was a time when stuff (or should I say crap) like this was not considered funny. But we have gotten to a point where what is good is laughed at. And you can say bad stuff about just about anything.

I am not OVERLY righteous or religious by any since of the word. I like to laugh and I like a good joke. But that's just it. A GOOD JOKE. I know not many people will care anything about this blog. But I get so sick and tired of this kind of garbage being considered funny, that if I can get at least one person to wake up and see that they should avoid this garbage, then I would consider it worth it.

Since everything is so public, I do believe in Jesus, and whether or not it is Him causing this young man to win football games or not, I don't think these jokers have any right to mock Him. So as far as I stand, this as well as many other things in the world are going too far. The media these days just plain stinks. So there you have it. Take it as you will.

P.S. I am through with SNL. They won't get a bit of support or time from me, ever.


16 comments:

  1. It is stupid as u said...
    they play with a Holy name...
    And they play with peoples faith doing this there is only one happy is the devil himself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They went too far with that, not cool. Shame on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is absurd... as you said it what is good is wrong and what is wrong is good... i am just simply tired of this... they just gone too far

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pastor Damien, what garbage is this. You can see that devil tries to put one down to make them begin to lose Faith in GOD, just as Tim Tebow. He is a Soldier of GOD, and being someone who is Strong in Faith and lets others know about what GOD and accepting the Lord Jesus, here comes the devil trying to put one down and make fun of them also make them look religious. Man Pastor Damien, Thanks for sharing this with me, what is wrong with the media now! I have also seen many shows on family guy making fun of GOD and The Lord Jesus and it has gotten to the point where I want to get my television and throw it out the door. I will share this with others, Thanks for letting me know whats up Pastor Damien, I will make a change In Jesus Name of this man, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its not funny at all. At the en I was just like ok this is stupid .I almos even chaneged it and wasent even going to finish watching it. But yea I agree with u we should moke him by no means and I'm not religius wht so ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree this is really ridiculous, Tim Tebow is someone who is really not afraid to broadcast what he believes in 'Our God' and whenever he has a chance he talks about and thanks God. But what does the media do they are now starting to make fun of him and edit off his praises to God. so uncalled for. But a sign that we are in the end times.

    Guaranteed that if he spoke about sex, drugs or anything else. It would not be edited off. Thats for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! i wonder what this people were thinking when they were doing this, this shows that they're just jealous of this guy.. they might think its funny but it is stupid as you said. ignorant people!
    -Eunice Reyes

    ReplyDelete
  8. It shows Satan is in the Media, especially when after insulting Tim for being open about his faith, the 'jesus character' claims that Mormonism is all true, hence a man can become a God and black people are descended from fallen angels i.e. demons. Yet the bible is clear that anyone even from heaven that brings another gospel is an Anti Christ. The book of Mormon is Another Testament of Jesus Christ so clearly an anti Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is pure rubbish! just pure rubbish!!! this world is filthy indeed!
    We'll see who's laughing when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The media nowadays is full of this crap! I agree with anonymous above...: Let's see if they're still be laughing when the Time comes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They went TO far this time. Not even funny. Just disturbing and rude..

    ReplyDelete
  12. I only watched about a minute of it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm absolutely speechless (this doesn't happen very often) I'm disgusted by that. It just goes to show the unfunniness of the comedians in this day and age kmt. Im actually furious, going to complain to the show about the blind rudeness of these 'comedians'

    ReplyDelete
  14. They don't really respect,Who is Jesus is?Those are the peoples who need more help. Because I know when they die, they go directly to hell.

    ReplyDelete