Sunday, October 7, 2012

There are still good people in this world



I know we can not trust anyone 100%, because people will let you down. 
But one thing I have learned over the years is to give people the benefit of the doubt until they have proved that they are not good. 
I am not saying to be a fool, but there are people in the world who are honest, who truly care, who want the best for others etc. You can not live your life being suspicious of everyone. It's about having good eyes. Choosing to see the best in others. 
I don't care what anyone thinks, I have been messed over a lot in life, but I still choose to see the best in people. 
I have been traveling a lot around the world recently, and I have meet many nice people. People who are truly good at heart (please don't go religious on me and start quoting "no one is good...."). 
There are people who don't even know you or have any obligation to you, but they treat you like you are someone worth caring for. And it shocked me sometimes. But this is a fact. I have meet many people that shocked me. They were so naturally kind and caring. And of course I have meet other really awful people, but I can't judge the rest of the world because of them. 
In a nutshell, give everyone a fair chance. 


Ainda existem boas pessoas nesse mundo

(Na imagem: Eu acredito em pessoas boas)

    Eu sei que nós não podemos confiar completamente em ninguém, porque as pessoas vão nos decepcionar. Mas uma coisa que eu aprendi com o passar dos anos é que devemos dar o benefício da dúvida para as pessoas até que elas provem que não são boas.
    Eu não estou dizendo que devemos ser bobos, mas há pessoas no mundo que são honestas, que verdadeiramente se importam, que querem o melhor para os outros etc. Você não pode passar toda a sua vida suspeitando de todos. A ideia é ter bons olhos. Escolher ver o melhor nos outros.
    Eu não me importo com o que ninguém pensa, eu já fui muito maltratado, mas eu ainda prefiro ver o melhor nas pessoas. Eu tenho viajado muito pelo mundo recentemente e conheci muitas pessoas legais. Pessoas que são verdadeiramente boas de coração (por favor, não banque o religioso agora citando "ninguém é bom...").
    Existem pessoas que nem te conhecem e nem têm nenhuma obrigação com você, mas elas te tratam como alguém por quem vale a pena se importar. E isso me surpreende às vezes. Mas isso é um fato. Eu conheci muitas pessoas que me surpreenderam. Elas foram gentis e se importaram  de uma maneira muito natural. E claro, eu conheci outras pessoas realmente terríveis, mas eu não posso julgar o resto do mundo por causa delas.
    Resumindo, dê uma chance justa para todos.

2 comments:

  1. Pastor Damien, you are right man! Not everyone in the world is not good, no, I have met people who are not in the same faith as I am, but they are good people. And I THANK GOD for putting them in my path because I can then reach out to them and spread the Gospel to them so they can get to meet The Lord Jesus Christ as I do and have their lives transformed. THANKS Pastor Damien for sharing this with me because I needed to hear this. See sometimes we begin to fall into that garbage religious mindset that people are all bad, but this is not true! There are people that are not even my family and it is crazy to see that they have helped me more than my own family to the point that they have became my family to me. I still love my family though, no matter what and I am Praying for them and also these people that have helped me out that have also became family because we cannot just put the rest of our families on the side as garbage due to them not helping us, No!!! We need to Pray and reach out to them and even at that make a difference to go out also no matter what help them out. GOD BLESS Pastor Damien, you wife and your whole family and you all, today, tomorrow, and forever IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

    ---Danny Martinez

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many people that are good, but it looks like Good people are going towards extintion, it's rare to find people like that, but I pray for them to find Jesus because, hell is filled with good people.

    ReplyDelete