Monday, July 4, 2011

"That's why no one will remember your name"



Even though this film is fictional, there is a statement at about the 3rd minute of the clip that I find to be soooo true. The young boy says something to the extent of "the Thessalonian you're going to fight is the biggest man I've ever seen, I wouldn't want to fight him". And Achilles replies "that's why no one will remember your name".

It's that exact line that is soooo true. Those who back down from great challenges will never be remembered. You can be someone that looks small and weak, but if the courage in you is great, you can face the biggest problems in the world and overcome. But if you have a cowards attitude, even if you look strong outwardly, you will be defeated easily.

Who can decide how you will be remembered? You. Only you.

1 comment:

  1. I want my name to be remembered. I don't want to be the one to back down from a challenge. I instead want to be the first one on the battle field ready for whatever comes my way.

    ReplyDelete