Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Whoa! That's Freaky!


Take a good look at this picture. I don't know what you think, but to me it's pretty freaky. I think I would have been praying my heart out if I had seen this in real life.

This is a picture of the volcano eruption in Chile. Actually it was after it started erupting and then began to lightning. So you had lava and lightning mixed together.

It looks like a scene from an apocalyptic movie. It really makes you think about the end of the world.

The bible says:

30 “ And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth:
Blood and fire and pillars of smoke.
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness,
And the moon into blood,
Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the LORD." (
Joel 2: 30-31)


1 comment:

  1. IT'S MEANS THAT THE TIME IS NEAR, HOPE PEOPLE REALIZE IT, BECAUSE IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD IN THAT PHOTO, GOD BLESS

    ReplyDelete