Friday, June 24, 2011

Now or Never!


I've heard it said a long time ago, that "everyone has a limit".

Now the question is, how long will it take you to reach yours? A lot of people mosy around day by day like everything is A-O.K., but the reality is that nothing is O.K. I get so fed up with hearing people say "I'm blessed and highly favored" or "God is good, allll thhhheeee tiiiimmmee".
It's like people become puppets to cliches. They just say what they think they are supposed to say at that moment, but not what is true to how they feel.

Think about it, how many times has someone asked you, "how are you today"? And you simply say, "I'm good" or maybe even "I'm great", when in reality you are feeling horrible that day.

Now don't get me wrong, you don't need to go shouting your problems on the rooftop for the first person who comes by to hear. But there is a time to be straight up and honest. Especially when it comes to dealing with God. He knows what you feel inside anyway, but if you don't express it outside, how can you get help?

There is a verse in the bible that I was thinking about. It says "there is a time for everything under the sun... a time for peace and a time for war."

Nothing will ever change in your life until you reach the point where you say " enough is enough! something has to change, NOW!"

Now is the time for war my friends. It's all or nothing. Now or never.


No comments:

Post a Comment